Rejuvenail AntiFungal Nail Solution 6.6ml
Out of stock
Rejuvenail® is a specially developed nail lacquer for the treatment of fungal infections of toenails and fingernails. The active ingredient ciclopirox penetrates the nail to reach the site of fungal infection and prevents growth of the fungal infection by destroying the fungi that cause nail infections.
What are the advantages of Rejuvenail?
- No filing required
- Easy to use
- Once daily application
- Clinically tested to penetrate the nail
Ciclopirox 8% w/w
How do I use Rejuvenail?
1) Before applying Rejuvenail® anti-fungal nail lacquer, ensure that the nail polish is removed. Then wash and dry the infected nail.
Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended.
2) Apply a thin layer over the entire infected nail surface and 5mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
3) Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
4) Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning.
Do not apply nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated.