Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Powder 300g
Out of stock
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C is a potent buffered formulation containing 2 forms of Vitamin C that may effectively support the immune system in times of stress.
- Provides high levels of Vitamin C for frequent use to support the body's defences with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged.
- Vitamin C supports the adrenal glands during times of stress.
- High daily dose of Vitamin C supports wellbeing and antioxidant protection.
- Good value product providing dosing flexibility.
- Adults: 1 level teaspoon in water or juice 1-2 times daily. Immediate Support (for short term adult use only):
- Day 1-3: Mix 1 level teaspoon in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours. Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance.
- Day 4-7: Mix 2 level teaspoonfuls twice or three times daily.
- After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.
Ingredients Per Dose
Active ingredients per 5ml level teaspoon: Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) (equiv. Sodium 372mg) 2850mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 700mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg. Also contains natural flavourings and Thaumatin No added: Yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives
This product may cause bowel looseness. If you are on any medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist or you have any side effects please contact your health professional. Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis. Considered suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.